New Home Mortgages And Refinanced Mortgages
AAA takes great pride in contributing to the economic advancement of local neighborhoods, and we’re equally as proud to promote home ownership to deserving, aspiring individuals and families. For that reason, we’re offering low-cost home loans to residents of Wayne County, Michigan.
Whether you’re a first-time buyer, moving to a new home or refinancing an existing one, you can count on one of our professional AAA Mortgage Lenders to answer your questions, explain the terms and conditions of your loan and walk you through the entire application process.
As an Eligible Applicant, You Can Take Advantage of:
- A conventional fixed-rate mortgage for a single-family, owner-occupied home*
- Wayne County, MI, maximum loan amount of $135,000
- Minimum borrower contribution as low as $1,000
- No closing costs other than the required appraisal fee and title insurance
- Lower credit score requirements to qualify
- No Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) requirement
To Apply, You Must Meet The Following Conditions:
- No bankruptcies in the last four years
- No open judgments or open liens
- No mortgage payments 30 days or more past due in the last 12 months
- Rate determined by credit score as well as loan-to-value and debt-to-income ratios
- No foreclosures in credit history
- All accounts must be current at time of closing
So why wait? There’s never been a better time to make your dreams of homeownership come true. Contact one of our professional AAA Mortgage Lenders to get started today!
Call 844.897.2265, or visit our banking offices at:
1 Auto Club Drive in Dearborn, MI
*Full appraisal required. Property and hazard insurance is required and is the responsibility of the borrower. Escrow is required. Must attend a financial counseling class and obtain a completion certificate prior to closing. Call 866.776.4001 for full credit costs and details and other loan product offerings. Restrictions may apply. Auto Club Trust, FSB NMLS#799629 BK-00047B